We are pleased to announce that, due to requests from our patient families, we can now accept secure online payments through PaySimple, an online web portal. Your information is stored on a secure server at PaySimple, not by Plateau Pediatrics.
To make an online payment:
- Go to our patient payment portal
- To register for the first time, click Click Here to Pay Now.
- Complete the payment form. Here are some tips for a smooth transaction:
- Company Name: leave blank.
- First Name and Last Name: use your name, not the child’s.
- Phone: please use the phone number that appears on your statement, so we may apply your payment correctly. It is in the box labeled Family Phone Numberin the upper right corner of the statement.
- Alt Phone, Email, and Alt Email are optional.
- Child Account Number is a three- or four-digit number located beside the child’s name on the statement. If you are making a payment on behalf of more than one child, please list each account number, separated by commas.
If you are having trouble using the payment portal, please call us at (931) 707-8700 or email us at accounts @ plateaupediatrics . com.