We reserve the right to terminate the physician-patient relationship for:
- Frequent no-shows or last-minute or “retroactive” cancellations. People who continually fail to keep appointments prevent us from being able to offer those appointment slots to others.
- Inappropriate behavior or language to staff or other patients.
- Falsifying insurance or health information.
- Repeated abuse of our office policies.
- Past due accounts when the patient’s family does not make a good faith effort to meet a payment schedule.